Artifact 1: Summer Trainings

This summer I attended several trainings to help me be more successful in my teaching career.  I have included the certificates of completion for the trainings that I attended as my artifact.  This artifact provides evidence of Reflective (DM 5), because it shows how I have taken opportunities on my own time to learn and grow in the teaching profession by attending optional trainings.  These trainings have provided me with valuable information that will help me tremendously in my first year of teaching.  This artifact also demonstrates that I will continue to be an active learner who continually seeks opportunities to be a life-long learner in the field of education.

Fifth Grade Treasures Training, June 2011
SMARTBoard Interactive Training, July 2011 
Leveled Literacy Interventions (LLI) Training, August 2011